JEFFERSON CO. FAIRGROUNDS INFORMATION
How about using the fairgrounds for:
* Your Next Family Reunion – we have a pavilion, with electricity, tables and lots of grassy areas for volleyball or games.
* Summer Weddings – we have large buildings to hold them indoors for shade and dancing.
* Auctions – our buildings can protect your valuables from the elements and keep your customers comfortable!
* Company Picnics – bring your families, use the pavilion, picnic tables, even bring your horses and rent the arena and horse barns! (We have a horse arena, a secretary’s stand with electricity and speakers only, a warm-up arena and 2 horse barns with 40 stalls.)
Check us out at www.jeffersoncountyfairwv.org or call 724-1411
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or rates
Also, please remember Fair Week, August 17-23! There will be something for everyone! What used to be a three-day event has grown into a week-long exposition with attendance exceeding 30,000. Over 100 commercial exhibits/retail outlets from the tri-county and tri-state areas exhibit each year at the fair. Where else can you see over 30,000 people in one week? Contact us today to get your commercial exhibit spot.
Hope to see you at the fairgrounds!
RENTAL AGREEMENT INFORMATION
- No alcoholic beverages on Fair Association property.
- All trash is to be placed in the trash receptacles prior to completing your event.
- All facilities MUST be returned to their original status before completing your event.
- Please be courteous to any other group that may be on the grounds during your event.
- All local, state, and federal laws apply to all users of the fairgrounds. It is the users responsibility to ensure all are followed.
- Failure to use the fairgrounds on the before mentioned dates without at least 48 hours notice will result in forfeiter of the security deposit.
- All stalls and tie up areas must be raked and/or cleaned, including all manure, bedding, staples, strings, signs, etc.
- Manure or any other animal litter is the sole responsibility of the user. No litter is to be left at the fairgrounds after your event.
- No vehicles in the horse ring.
- Restrooms not available November – March.
Fairgrounds Caretaker: 304-728-8656
Fair Manager: 304-724-1411
I/We hereby agree to donate to the Jefferson County Fair Association the before mentioned amount in exchange for use of the before mentioned facilities and/or services on the dates specified. I/We further agree to leave the facility as found and agree to take responsibility for any damages which may occur while using the fairgrounds and its facilities. I/We also release the Jefferson County Fair Association, Inc., its employees, volunteers, officers, and directors from any and all liabilities that may arise from use of any or all facilities owned or operated by the Jefferson County Fair Association, Inc.
Applicant or Agent of Fair Manager Date
Jefferson County Fair Association, Inc.
P. O. Box 653
Ranson, WV 25438
Please include deposit, payment, and insurance certificate.